Sales Development Representative (SDR)
We are looking for a for full-time Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team!
The Sales Development Representative will play a critical and fundamental role in achieving Complete Technology’s ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, managing marketing campaigns, following up with prospects, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and setting appointments.
- Wants a company that truly care about its customers and employees
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success
- Enjoys having conversations with (and helping) small business owners
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your education and training
- Information technology or related IT Sales experience helpful
- Has an interest in technology
- Experience calling SMB owners & executive level decision makers
- Strong understanding of business processes, and problem-solving skills
Meet activity targets for calls and appointments. Manage an ongoing pipeline of appointments and marketing campaigns. Keep the CRM database up to date by tracking all activities. The majority of activity is in developing new appointments and following up with prospects that have shown interest in our services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field desired but not required
- Highly self-motivated, entrepreneurial thinker; assertive, flexible; continuous learner
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Works well in a team selling environment
- Ability to overcome objections