Complete Technology Services is a Kansas City based information technology company specializing in helping small to medium sized business achieve and optimize their technology goals. Our philosophies are rooted in providing the highest levels of service and satisfaction to our clients with a 'complete' offering of hardware, software and service.
- Desktop Support — Provide prompt technical support for end users via phone, email, remote access, and onsite visits
- Sales Development Representative (SDR) — Manage an ongoing pipeline of appointments and marketing campaigns.
- Sales Executive — Prospecting for new business opportunities and facilitating a sales process from start to finish, keeping up to date notes in a CRM, attending industry / company sponsored events and more.
- Account Manager — Develop a strong understanding of CTS and our products and services in order to communicate the value to the customer. Keeping customers informed of new products and services
- Sales Rep — Must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, managing marketing campaigns, following up with prospects, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and setting appointments.
- Sr. Sales Executive — Identify and cultivate new business opportunities by driving strategic conversations within organizations containing 20 or more employees.
- Sr. Systems Engineer — Monitor, configure and maintain network data backups and integrity to ensure business continuity and disaster recovery