We are looking for a for full-Time Account Manager to join our team @ Complete Technology Services (CTS).
The Account Manager plays a critical role in achieving ambitious growth objectives.
In this role with an internal technology resource, you will be tasked with supporting and growing a book of business via upselling and cross selling. A successful candidate will be very organized as well as have strong relationship management skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Industry Knowledge: Develop a strong understanding of CTS and our products and services in order to communicate the value to the customer. Keeping customers informed of new products and services.
- Relationship Management: Have a strong working relationship with your customers to update/increase information within CRM, keep customers on Maintenance and Support contracts, and help minimize any issues they may have with CTS.
- Administrative: Stay organized by keeping systems up to date with customer information.
- Business Reviews: You will be responsible to scheduling and facilitating business reviews with customers.
- Revenue: Consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales quota goals in accordance with the strategic plan. Accurate forecasting and reporting
- Wants a company that truly cares about its customers and employees
- Is detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success
- Enjoys having conversations with (and helping) small business owners
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement
- Has an interest in technology
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Detail Oriented, Multi-Tasker, Team Player, Continuous learner, Proactive